Sep 27, 2016
This week, my guest is Amada Goldman-Petri.
And we talk about something that could be contra-intuitive for a
lot of people.
The majority of us were brought up to believe that in order to
get something in life, you have to work hard and to hustle. All the
time. Night and day.
As if there was no other recipe to success, to goal achievement,
Amanda has declared the war against hustle!
She shares her own story and how her mindset shifted about
She also advises you how you can start getting rid of the
In life :
- Start by saying no to certain things: when was the last time
you said no to someone or to something that is not on top of your
list? Saying no to certain things is definitely a sign that you
focus on your priority.
- Let go of some stuff: are you still thinking that you should do
it all yourself? Delegating could be a great thing to start
- Think about leveraging: for example, instead of doing one on
one, can you group these people and teach one time, but for 20, 50,
- Automate the maximum of things that you can
Amanda also shares how she was able to monetize her community on
Here was her plan (could be worth it for you to try it!)
- First, she spent 30 days building her list and inviting people
to join her group.
- Then, she decided to share solid value for 30 to 60 days,
without putting any offer in front of them.
- At the end of the 30-60 days period, she made a 2000$ offer and
55 people bought.
Here are the lessons of this episode:
Way to connect